Standard Terms for the Purchase of Online and Taught Courses
These terms and conditions apply to Services provided by Professional Futures Ltd (company number 09647861) of Hindsford House, Printshop Lane, Atherton. Manchester. M46 9BJ (“PFL” or “we” or “us”).
You may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or +44 161 669 4179.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Website Disclaimer and apply to the sale of any Online Course and/or Taught Course. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing an Online Course and/or Taught Course and print off a copy for your records.
If there is any conflict between our Website Disclaimer, these terms and conditions and any Course Specific Terms and Conditions which might apply to a specific Online Course or Taught Course then the conflict shall be resolved by applying the following order of priority:
- Course Specific Terms and Conditions;
- These Standard Terms for the Purchase of Online and Taught Courses;
“Confidential Information” means information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
“Course Materials” means the information provided by PFL to accompany a course provided as part of the Services in hard copy or electronic form.
“Fees” means the fees paid by you to PFL for the Services.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
“Online Course” means the delivery by us of an online course pursuant to which you learn course materials remotely.
“Services” means the provision of the Online Course and/or the Taught Course and/or the Course Materials together with such other services as agreed from time to time and purchased by you through the Website or by telephone.
“Taught Course” means a course taught by us in a classroom setting to which you attend in person.
“Website” means www.professional-futures.com
“you” means the individual purchasing the Services.
- The Services
2.1. A description of the Services together with the dates on which the Services will begin are available on our Website. We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the Website.
2.2. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Services described on the Website without notice.
2.3 We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Services.
- Ordering Services
Purchasing Services via the Website
3.1. In order to purchase any of the Services on-line you must register for an account on our Thinkific Platform. If you already have an account with us you can log into your account using your user name and password.
Purchasing Services via the Telephone
3.2. To purchase a Service over the telephone please call +44 161 669 4179. You do not need to have registered for an account with us to purchase any of the Services over the telephone. You must, however, register for an account with us on Thinkific to access your course on-line.
3.3. When you place an order for a Service via the Website, or telephone you are offering to purchase the Services on these terms and conditions. PFL reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time until it has been confirmed in accordance with clause 3.5 below.
3.4. Following receipt by us of your order for Services you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order.
3.5. A legally binding agreement between us and you shall come into existence when we have received payment of the relevant Fees from you in accordance with clause 5 below.
3.6. Where your order consists of multiple Online Courses or multiple Taught Courses , each individual course will be treated by us as a separate offer to purchase. Acceptance of your offer to buy one or more courses will not be acceptance by us of your offer to purchase any other courses which make up your order.
3.7. PFL does not and is not responsible for booking any examination with any professional body or examination board. It is your responsibility to ensure that you book prior to the relevant closing date any exam necessary that you wish to take and which may or may not be associated with the subject matter of the Services provided to you by PFL.
- Cancellation and Variation
4.1. Subject to clause 4.2 below, where we have accepted / confirmed the Services being purchased by you and formed a legally binding agreement with you in accordance with clause 3.5 above, then you are permitted within 14 working days starting on the day after the date we have concluded our agreement in accordance with clause 3.4, to cancel your purchase of the Services.
4.2. If you have purchased an Online Course and have already accessed, downloaded all or part of the Online Course and/or started to use that Online Course then you shall have no right to cancel your order.
4.3. Notwithstanding clause 4.1 there is no other right to cancel or vary your purchase of Services and any other cancellation and / or variation of course dates will be at the entire discretion of PFL.
5.1. The Fees for the Services shall be as set out on the Website or as told to you over the telephone at the time you placed an order for them.
5.2. Unless otherwise specified at the time you purchase the Services the Fees are exclusive of VAT or other local taxes, the cost of some Course Materials and any delivery costs payable in respect of the delivery of Course Material to you. Each of these costs will be set out in the Website or told to you over the telephone prior to your purchase the Services.
5.3. Fees must be paid in full prior to you attending any Taught Course or accessing any Online Course.
5.4. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and PFL shall not be responsible for these.
5.5. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your attendance at any Taught Courses or your access onto any Online Course.
6.1. No part of the provision of the Services shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, the provision of investment advice.
6.2. Although PFL aims to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its trainers accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programmes or Course Materials and any reliance by Client on any such information, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (iv) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
6.3. Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply to the Services. Subject to clause 6.5 no implied conditions, warranties or other terms apply (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description).
6.4. Subject to clause 6.5 below, PFL’s total liability arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and in relation to anything which we may have done or not done in connection with these terms and conditions and the delivery of the Service (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the Fees received by us in connection with the relevant Online Course or Taught Course in relation to which a dispute has arisen.
6.5. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit PFL’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any other matter which under English law may not be limited or excluded.
6.6. No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the Services concerned have finished or ceased to be provided by us.
- Intellectual Property
7.1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of PFL or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not.
7.2. You are not authorised to:
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
- record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
- use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
- remove any copyright or other notice of PFL on the Course Materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you of this clause 7.2 shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
7.3. In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course
8.1. Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
8.2. Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them.
8.3. This clause shall continue notwithstanding termination of these terms and conditions
9.1. We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any Services with immediate effect in the event that you:
- fail to pay when due your Fees;
- act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of PFL, any teacher or lecturer who provides the Taught Courses or any student who attends any Taught Course;
- cheat or plagiarise any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services;
- steal or act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us or our employees or any other students who may be attending our Taught Courses;
- intentionally or recklessly damage our property or the property of our employees or other students attending our courses;
- are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while on our courses;
- commit any criminal offence committed on our premises or where the victim is our employee or student;
- are in breach of these terms and conditions.
9.2. On termination clause 6 (liability), 7 (intellectual property rights), 8 (confidentiality) and 10 (restrictions) shall continue notwithstanding such termination.
Any Services provided by us under these terms and conditions are personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
We shall be entitled to assign these terms and conditions to any other company without prior notice to you.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the Website Disclaimer and Course Specific Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements and arrangements, whether written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any representations in entering into these and any other terms and conditions with us. Nothing in this clause or terms and conditions shall limit liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Force Majeure
PFL shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, Government edict or regulation.
We may assign, transfer, sub-contract any of our rights or obligations to any third party at our discretion
- Data Protection
14.1 The nature of the Services provided by us means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data. By purchasing the Services you agree to this Use.
14.2 When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
14.3 We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of PFL,
14.3 We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with the Website.
14.4. Our products may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
14.4. PFL endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
14.5. PFL may supplement the information that you provide with information we receive from third parties, such as exam registration bodies or your employer.
14.6. If you wish to change or update the data we hold about you, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute hereunder.
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
Post: Professional Futures Ltd, Hindsford House, Printshop Lane, Atherton, Manchester. M46 9BJ
Telephone: +44 161 669 4179
Disclaimer & Privacy Statement
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Certain provisions of the Website Disclaimer and Privacy Statement differ for residents of the Americas. Please see the end of these terms for the particular provisions that apply to you if you are located in the Americas.
- WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
Welcome to the www.professional-futures.com (the “Website”). The Website is operated by Professional Futures Ltd, a company registered in England with company number 09647861, and its subsidiaries (“we, “us”, or “our”). Our registered office is at Hindsford House, Printshop Lane, Atherton, Manchester. M46 9BJ. The following paragraphs indicate what your visit means both for us and for you.
These website terms and conditions (the “Terms”) bring together all our website policies, terms and conditions of use and other information about using the Website. The Terms also govern your use of the Website, our mobile application, and anywhere that these Terms are posted, in which case, the term “Website” herein covers the site or application on which these Terms are posted. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree with these Terms, then please do not use the Website. If you do use the Website, then your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by these Terms. We may change these Terms from time to time without notice to you in our sole discretion. If you use the Website after any such revisions take effect then you will be taken to have agreed to the revised Terms. These Terms were last updated on 20th July 2017.
Access to Website
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Website. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, modify or suspend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Website, or any features, parts or content of the Website at any time for any period.
We may change the format and content of the Website from time to time without notice to you in our sole discretion. We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Website will be available or free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements.
Restrictions on Use
Except to the extent permitted by these Terms you are not allowed to:
- use the Website and anything available from the Website for unlawful purposes;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website or anything available from the Website without our consent or in contravention of these Terms;
- store pages of the Website on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the Website;
- remove or change any content of the Website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Website or the servers on which it is hosted;
- use the Website to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- otherwise do anything not expressly permitted by these Terms.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and in any content of the Website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos). You may only use any content of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use and may not reproduce, modify, transmit, licence or publish it, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of Website content, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Website content.
Exclusion of liability
The information contained in this website is only for informational purposes.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under Part 1 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any other liability that may not, under English law, be excluded or limited.
- Subject to the above, in no event do we accept liability of any description (whether such liability arises as a result of breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation or for any other reason), for any damages or losses whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this Website including, without limitation:
- loss of business;
- loss of revenue;
- loss of profits;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- special loss; or
- consequential loss.
- We make no warranty that this Website (or websites which are linked to this Website) or the server that makes it available is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programme.
- The pages in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
We are the publisher of much of the content on the Website. The information on the Website is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific educational, or other, decisions. You should take your own advice and/or make specific enquiries and independently verify any information before relying upon it.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Website may contain hypertext links to other Internet sites which are completely independent of this Website. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such hypertext link or other Internet site, or that any such other Internet site (or websites which are linked to such other Internet site) or the server that makes it available is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program, and access to any other Internet sites linked to the Website is at your own risk. Linking to another website from the Website should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. Although we endeavour to keep all links up to date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over the availability of external pages.
Forums, chat rooms and other public posting areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat room, forum or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don’t want people to know your e-mail address, for example, don’t include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS
Collection and usage of non-personal data and Website data
When you visit the Website, we automatically gather and store the following information in order to track the use of our website:
- The IP address from which the Website is accessed;
- The name of the domain from which our visitors access the Internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Website;
- The date and time of your visit to the Website;
- Mobile device information (e.g., hardware model, operating system version, device identifier, and mobile network information;
- The pages, files, documents and links accessed during your visit; and/or
- The internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website (i.e. the previous site you visited, which referred you to the Website).
- We will not make any attempt to identify individual Website users or their particular browsing activities from the information listed above. The information listed above is stored and used in the aggregate only, in order to provide us with information about the general use of the Website. Our Website logfiles are analysed in order to make improvements to the Website.
We are committed to striking a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring that you obtain full value from the products and services we provide, while ensuring that we comply with all protection the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’) affords to you. We will hold your personal data securely in accordance with the Act, under which we are fully registered.
The main purpose of the Act is to ensure broad standards of transparency, quality and security of the processing of personal data. We comply with all requirements of the law on protection of personal data.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is not stored nor captured through the Website without the prior knowledge and consent of users. Where personal information is captured (e.g. through web-based forms for feedback, registration, requests, etc.), the user will be informed as to what personal information is being collected, who will use it, and for what purpose(s) it will be used.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, job title, date of birth and bank details) that you provide;
- in connection with your account,
- details of any transactions made by you through the Website,
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website and its content;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Website, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them; and
- technical information from your mobile device relating to the services you receive.
- Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is still used for the purpose stated when originally requested. We will only collect personal information which you knowingly and willingly provide, for example by sending emails or completing online forms.
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign in to your account and permit access into limited entry areas of the Website;
- enable us to respond to your requests and process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Website which you request;
- administer your account with us and notify you regarding changes and updates to the Website;
- alert you to special offers, updated information, or new services from us or third parties;
- fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- to contact you in response to a sign up form such as the “Contact Us” form;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- analyse the use of the Website and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our Users’ demographics and tracking of sales data; and/or
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as our periodic newsletter.
- We make every effort to ensure the secure collection, transmission and storage of personal data in accordance with the nature of such data (such as awarding bodies).
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a legal right under the Act to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On written request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by English law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
Cookies are small pieces of information that include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website and will last for longer. Cookies can therefore either be persistent or session based.
- remember that you have used the Website before (this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough capacity for the number of users we get);
- allow you to navigate the Website more quickly and easily;
- remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the Website;
- store your preferences;
- customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website for you; and collect statistical information about how you use the Website so that we can improve the Website.
- Our cookies: Essential session management
- Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to our Website in order that the site remembers that a visitor is logged in and that his or her page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner.
- Recognising when a visitor to the Website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the Website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- Recognising when a visitor to the Website is a registered member.
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of the Services.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Website for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country.
- Performance and measurement
- Collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the Website(s) so that we can improve the Website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
- We employ Google analytics. You can opt out of Google analytics by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and following the instructions.
Third party advertisers
We may use advertisers, third party ad networks, and other advertising companies, to serve advertisements on the Website. Please be advised that such advertising companies may gather information about your visit to the Website or other sites (such as through cookies, web beacons and other technologies) to enable such advertising companies to market products or services to you, to monitor which ads have been served to your browser and which web pages you were viewing when such ads were delivered. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices please visithttps://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT COVER THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY SUCH ADVERTISING COMPANIES.
Sharing of personal data
We may share or disclose your personal information in the following instances:
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Website and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, debt collection, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Website will have access to users’ personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
- To fulfill your order. If you choose to make a purchase on the Website, we may collect from you your bank account details, billing address and other information related to such purchase, and we may use such collected information in order to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other personal information provided by you, to unaffiliated third parties as necessary to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
- To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from our Website. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
- Except as described in these Terms or at the time we request the information, we do not otherwise use, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
This Website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we are in possession of such information, we will delete it.
We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure, please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
Data Storage and international transfers
Information that you submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom and will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By way of example, this may happen if one or more of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. If we transfer your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the Website, you agree to this storing and processing of data.
Access to personal data
You may request a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Should you request that we amend or suppress records containing your personal data, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical. However, you may receive communications for a transitional period while we process your records.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, for e-mail marketing, we may use your e-mail address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
We provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive certain types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on this Website or if you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties. For e-mails, the opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe request as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the text of the email. You may also opt-out by sending us an email at email@example.com. Additionally, an opt-out will not remove you from messages that we are required to send under relevant laws or regulations. Please note that you hereby consent to receiving a confirmatory message in response to any opt-out request.
If we fail to enforce, or delay in enforcing, any of our rights under these Terms, that does not result in a waiver of the rights concerned.
If any provision of these Terms or any other terms incorporated by reference is found to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions they contain.
No terms are enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to the agreement between us.
You may not sub-license or assign any of the rights or obligations under these Terms.
We may sub-contract the performance of any of our obligations to you. We may assign any of our rights or obligations to you to someone else, provided that we notify you that we have done so.
Law governing the Terms
Uses of this Website and these Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims and disputes arising in relations to, out of or in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.
Please submit any questions you have about these Terms or any problems concerning the Website by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.